If you’re currently living with Knee pain, here’s 7 more reasons why it could be
lasting longer than it should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own - but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help, all they did was ‘mask’ the pain - and as soon as they wore off Knee Pain stopped you in your tracks again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Knee pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You seeked help from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You’ve tried using things like Knee supports but they’ve done nothing to help make the pain any better
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because you experienced severe pain and swelling in your knees, but it still irritates you daily
7. You tried a few exercises from ‘Youtube’ - but they felt painful when you did them, and did nothing to ease the pain
If you would like to get solid advice for FREE, click the link below to schedule a Discovery Call or Free Screening online or by phone.
Click the link below to receive appointment availability and cost inquiry.